Last Updated: March 28, 2020
1. Information Collected
1.1. Information You Provide to Us
You may provide information to us when you use the Delishry Platform, including when you sign up with the Delishry or our Delishry Driver mobile applications, contact us with inquiries, respond to surveys when invited to participate in surveys, or otherwise use Delishry’s services. This information may include your name, email address, phone number, social security number, and payment information, including credit card information and billing address used to complete the deliveries, and other information that may identify you. When you place a request through the Delishry Platform, we collect information related to the request, including the products or services delivered, and related pick-up and drop-off locations.
1.2. Information Collected by Delishry When You Use the Delishry Platform
In addition, we may collect information about you and your device(s) automatically when you access or use the Delishry Platform. This information may include:
- Location Information. We receive your location information when you’re using the Delishry Platform, including when the apps are in use in the foreground or background. Users receive prompts within apps and website to give our website permission to access users location through permission prompts.
- Device Information. We receive information from the Delishry platform users’ devices, including IP address, web browser type, mobile operating system version, phone carrier and manufacturer, unique device identifiers.
- Usage Information. We automatically receive information about your interactions with the Delishry Platform, like the pages or other content you view, your actions within the Delishry Platform, and the dates and times of your visits.
- Call and Text Information. We work with one or more third parties to facilitate phone calls and text messages between Delishry users and Delishry Drivers. We receive information about these communications including the date and time of the call or text message, the parties’ phone numbers, and the content of the text messages. We do not record or have access to the content of the phone calls
1.3. Information Received from Third Parties
- If you place a request through one of our Partners that offers pickup or delivery via Delishry, we receive information about your purchase, including your name, phone number, the product you purchased, and the delivery location.
- We work with third-party providers to perform driving record and criminal background checks on Delishry Drivers, and in some instances these third parties provide these records to Delishry LLC as part of the background check process.
- We may also collect information about you or others through non-affiliated third parties. For example, to the extent permitted by law, we may, in our sole discretion, ask for and collect supplemental information from third parties, such as information about your credit from a credit bureau, or information to verify your identity or trustworthiness, or for other fraud or safety protection purposes. We may combine information that we collect from you through the Delishry Platform with information that we obtain from such affiliated and non-affiliated third parties and information derived from any other products or services we provide.
2. Use of Information
We may use the information we collect from all Users to:
- Connect your request to a Delishry Driver and complete your deliveries;
- Provide, improve, expand, and promote the Delishry Platform;
- Analyze how Users interact with the Delishry Platform;
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for marketing and promotional purposes and promotions;
- Personalize the content and features you see or receive from Us;
- Send you text messages and push notifications;
- Facilitate transactions and payments;
- Provide you with excellent customer support;
- Find and prevent fraud;
- Respond to trust and safety issues that may arise, including auto incidents, disputes between Users, and requests from government authorities.
3. Sharing of Information
3.1. Information Shared Between Users
When Delishry Drivers receive delivery requests, they are able to see all the information provided by the Customers or Partners in their request form. Customers or Partners are able to see Delishry Drivers’ information (including, but not limited to the Delishry Driver’s profile picture, name, make, and type of vehicle, real-time location) when the request is accepted by a driver. During a delivery, Users are able to call and text each other (Users’ actual phone numbers are masked through the Delishry platform). Your Delishry Driver rating may be shared with Delishry Drivers for quality-assurance purposes.
3.2. Sharing Between Delishry and Third Parties
API and Integration Partners. If you connect to the Delishry Platform through an integration with a third party service, we may share information about your use of the Delishry Platform with that third party. We may share your information with our third party partners in order to receive additional information about you. We may also share your information with third party partners to create offers that may be of interest to you.
Service Providers. We work with third party service providers to perform services on our behalf, and we may share your information with such service providers to help us provide the Delishry Platform, including all of the things described in Section 2 above.
Partners. If you are one of our Partners and charge deliveries to your organization’s billing method or credits, we will provide your organization’s account holder with information about your use of the Delishry Platform, including delivery details such as date, time, charge, delivered items, pick-up and drop-off locations.
Alcohol Report Sharing. Delishry LLC does not report information of weekly or monthly sales to any State Dept. of Liquor. It is the responsibility of the business partner to stay up to date and follow their states guidelines for reporting alcohol sales.
Other Information Sharing.
We may share your information with third parties in the following cases:
- While negotiating or in relation to a change of corporate control such as a restructuring, merger or sale of our assets;
- If a government authority requests information and we think disclosure is required or appropriate in order to comply with laws, regulations, or a legal process;
- With law enforcement officials, government authorities, or third parties if we think doing so is necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Users, Delishry Delivery, or the public;
- To comply with a legal requirement or process, including but not limited to, civil and criminal subpoenas, court orders or other compulsory disclosures.
- If you signed up for a promotion with another User’s referral or promotion code, with your referrer to let them know about your redemption of or qualification for the promotion;
- To provide information about the use of the Delishry Platform to potential business partners in aggregated or de-identified form that can’t reasonably be used to identify you; and
- Whenever you consent to the sharing.
4. Your Choices
Emails and Text Messages. Each of our marketing emails and text messages contains instructions permitting you to “opt-out” of receiving future marketing or other communications, but we will still send you transactional and relational emails and text messages about your account and use of the Delishry Platform.
Location Information. Customers and Partners can prevent their device from sharing location information at any time through their device’s operating system settings. Delishry Drivers should always allow the Delishry Driver app to share their location because it is core to the Delishry Platform and without it, they may not be able to successfully receive or complete delivery requests made by Customers.
5. Third-Party Links
The Delishry Platform may contain links to other websites, products, or services that we do not have control over. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such third parties. We encourage you to read their privacy policies before giving them your information. If you have any questions about third party links you may contact our support at info@Delishry.com.
6. Referral Program
Delishry Delivery allows users to invite friends to sign up for our services by sharing referral codes. By choosing to refer a friend you represent that you have received the friend’s consent to send the invitation and referral code. In the event Delishry creates a referral system that is powered by email submissions Delishry will use that information to send an email inviting him or her to visit our website or mobile apps and will store that information to track the success of the referral program.
Delishry has implemented commercially reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security controls that are designed to safeguard personal information. However, no online activity is ever fully secure or error-free. Therefore, Delishry does not guarantee that your personal information is absolutely secure. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any personal information or other information to Delishry. All Users are responsible for safeguarding their username and password.
8. Children’s Information
Our Services are not intended for children under 13 years of age and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of 13 and believe he or she has disclosed personally identifiable information to us please contact us at info@Delishry.com. A parent or guardian of a child under age 13 may review and request deletion of the child’s personal information.
11. Contact Information
IBC LAW FIRM LLC
C/O DELISHRY LLC
11811 N. TATUM BLVD. STE. 3031
PHOENIX, AZ 85028